WNBA Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Brazilian Taurasites

+16
hammurabi
Stephanie
shockchampion
cheenchin
Belzita
LarissinhA
alone
OldGirl
AnaDT
bballfan
[J][a][c][k][i][e]
Mari Skywalker
bp3
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
roberta
Taurasiana
20 participantes

Página 3 de 14 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

Brazilian Taurasites - Página 3 Empty Re: Brazilian Taurasites

Mensagem  Belzita Sáb Nov 01, 2008 3:19 pm

A Dee ateh q não taum mal nessas fotos...iuasisuahshiuhsaiuhsauihsaasiuhsui
Como q vcs falam por ake???
Ah lembrei....a fantasia caiu bem....shiusahuiashisahishaashiuahiash

+ o q realmente fez as fotos ficarem bonitas....foi a Bird neah?!?!Num tem pra ngm ela é a + bonita de tds...

juro que isso alegrou muito minha tarde!
mas muito mesmo
kkkkkkkk

Parece q concordamos em alguma coisa.... Twisted Evil
Belzita
Belzita

Número de Mensagens : 59

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem  Taurasiana Sáb Nov 01, 2008 3:25 pm

Belzita escreveu:A Dee ateh q não taum mal nessas fotos...iuasisuahshiuhsaiuhsauihsaasiuhsui
Como q vcs falam por ake???
Ah lembrei....a fantasia caiu bem....shiusahuiashisahishaashiuahiash

+ o q realmente fez as fotos ficarem bonitas....foi a Bird neah?!?!Num tem pra ngm ela é a + bonita de tds...

mas muito mesmo
kkkkkkkk

Parece q concordamos em alguma coisa.... Twisted Evil

kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

e olha q n foi fantasia de halloween

hUHuhauhauh

OW gnte a secretaria voadora nem aparece direito
a dee q ta causando inpacto ,o mlhor possivel ,claro
kkkkkkkkkk
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4831

Mensagem  Taurasiana Sáb Nov 01, 2008 3:26 pm

LarissinhA escreveu:
MagicGracy escreveu:
alone escreveu:may be you'll find this photos interesting/ they was made in Russia.
Brazilian Taurasites - Página 3 4427810

mas muito mesmo
kkkkkkkk

drunken

Hoje é o dia dos milagres! Tinha que ser niver da Lool!
number 1: A Dee tá até bonitinha ( esforçando bem ) !
number 2: a Magic sem ciúmes da Sue!

'ate bonitinha'????

chute**

sua franga recalcadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ja disse q a secretaria voadora tem prioridades na vida da dee
eu respeito
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Sáb Nov 01, 2008 5:37 pm

LarissinhA escreveu:
MagicGracy escreveu:
alone escreveu:may be you'll find this photos interesting/ they was made in Russia.
Brazilian Taurasites - Página 3 4427810

mas muito mesmo
kkkkkkkk

drunken

Hoje é o dia dos milagres! Tinha que ser niver da Lool!
number 1: A Dee tá até bonitinha ( esforçando bem ) !
number 2: a Magic sem ciúmes da Sue!

aushaushaushasa

O niver tem q ser parecido com o aniversariante.....no meu caso, como sou estranha, o dia é estranho

aushaushuashuahsas

Essa fantasia ficou boa pra Dee.......
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4976

http://www.lauren.eu.to aqui.com

Mensagem  alone Sáb Nov 08, 2008 8:15 am

How do you find this? her emotions are incredible Very Happy

[img][img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img368/8656/116436315jb9.th.jpg][img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/images/thpix.gif][/img]

[img][img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img368/7016/116436317il2.th.jpg][img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/images/thpix.gif][/img]
alone
alone

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 47

Mensagem  alone Dom Nov 09, 2008 10:01 pm

yesterday i saw the match - Spartak-Dinamo. so I want to share with you my impressions! It was AWESOME! it wasn't even a match - it was something incredible!!! but i think very agressive. espessially the third quater. it was so fast, players ataked in several seconds. Girls like a wind ran from one side of the court to another! i haven't so much words to describe this game! Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi were AMAZING!!! (26 and 25 points; Sue made double-double). but unlike Bird Taurasi was VERY agressive! i even can say TOO agressive. she practically beated her rival! they were two moments, where Taurasi made a bit ugly deeds. after one of that she got technical foul Smile But personally i think, that she was a bit funny, so self-confident and insolent Laughing i really liked this game! i was shoked!
alone
alone

Mensagem  Taurasiana Dom Nov 09, 2008 11:29 pm

alone escreveu:yesterday i saw the match - Spartak-Dinamo. so I want to share with you my impressions! It was AWESOME! it wasn't even a match - it was something incredible!!! but i think very agressive. espessially the third quater. it was so fast, players ataked in several seconds. Girls like a wind ran from one side of the court to another! i haven't so much words to describe this game! Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi were AMAZING!!! (26 and 25 points; Sue made double-double). but unlike Bird Taurasi was VERY agressive! i even can say TOO agressive. she practically beated her rival! they were two moments, where Taurasi made a bit ugly deeds. after one of that she got technical foul Smile But personally i think, that she was a bit funny, so self-confident and insolent Laughing i really liked this game! i was shoked!

ela assistiu ao vivo ou pela tv? Shocked Shocked

a dee ta de tpm eh isso
kkkkkkk
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Mensagem  alone Seg Nov 10, 2008 8:57 am

MagicGracy escreveu:
alone escreveu:yesterday i saw the match - Spartak-Dinamo. so I want to share with you my impressions! It was AWESOME! it wasn't even a match - it was something incredible!!! but i think very agressive. espessially the third quater. it was so fast, players ataked in several seconds. Girls like a wind ran from one side of the court to another! i haven't so much words to describe this game! Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi were AMAZING!!! (26 and 25 points; Sue made double-double). but unlike Bird Taurasi was VERY agressive! i even can say TOO agressive. she practically beated her rival! they were two moments, where Taurasi made a bit ugly deeds. after one of that she got technical foul Smile But personally i think, that she was a bit funny, so self-confident and insolent Laughing i really liked this game! i was shoked!

a dee ta de tpm eh isso
kkkkkkk

I hardly could understand what are you talking about, but still a got it Very Happy i saw it on TV. Russian sport channel broadcasted practically all Spartak matches. i saw three of them. and the last (Spartak - dinamo) was AWESOME!! and Taurasi was also great, but as i have already said she was playing too tough. in some cases even insolent)))
alone
alone

Mensagem  LarissinhA Seg Nov 10, 2008 11:45 am

alone escreveu:
MagicGracy escreveu:

a dee ta de tpm eh isso
kkkkkkk

I hardly could understand what are you talking about, but still a got it Very Happy i saw it on TV. Russian sport channel broadcasted practically all Spartak matches. i saw three of them. and the last (Spartak - dinamo) was AWESOME!! and Taurasi was also great, but as i have already said she was playing too tough. in some cases even insolent)))

Taurasi is crazy! And you...very lucky!
Keep talking about the games, pleeeeeease!
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1486

Mensagem  alone Seg Nov 10, 2008 12:33 pm

I have more impressions and feelings than words!! Diana is really crazy!!! Laughing
of course, Spartak beated Dinamo (something like 102:67...i don't remember). first half was rather quiet, slow, without any efforts - i mean Spartak's efforts))) so it's was just nice, not more. oh, of course Taurasi was notable for her CRAZY emotions! she got into scramble, fell down, got into another scramble.....after 2 quater she has 3 fouls, but her rival (Popova was practically Diana's enemy in this match!) got 4 fouls Laughing
but then 3 quater started! it was absolutely fantastic! girls ran across the court faster than a wind! the game immediatly became agressive and tough, sometimes even cruel....Diana was unpredictable! she practically fighted for every ball! firstly Taurasi hited one girl from Dynamo (Popova), these girl fell down and grabed for her lower jaw. but it wasn't enough for Diana. she made such self-confident face, crossed through that girl and even threw a ball into her. then she was in the center of others scrambles. after one of them Taurasi got 3 points and then....! guess what??!! she showed a (Forgive me please! it's all Diana) a "fuck" to Popova!!!! Imagine! of course the judge gave her technical foul. this was the end of the game for Taurasi. Laughing i was shoked!!!! Taurasi is CRAZY!
P.S. by the way, Sue Bird onse crashed into the cameraman! she grabed the camera and her face was in front of it! it was so funny!!! Laughing
alone
alone

Mensagem  LarissinhA Seg Nov 10, 2008 5:19 pm

alone escreveu:

I have more impressions and feelings than words!! Diana is really crazy!!! Laughing
of course, Spartak beated Dinamo (something like 102:67...i don't remember). first half was rather quiet, slow, without any efforts - i mean Spartak's efforts))) so it's was just nice, not more. oh, of course Taurasi was notable for her CRAZY emotions! she got into scramble, fell down, got into another scramble.....after 2 quater she has 3 fouls, but her rival (Popova was practically Diana's enemy in this match!) got 4 fouls Laughing
but then 3 quater started! it was absolutely fantastic! girls ran across the court faster than a wind! the game immediatly became agressive and tough, sometimes even cruel....Diana was unpredictable! she practically fighted for every ball! firstly Taurasi hited one girl from Dynamo (Popova), these girl fell down and grabed for her lower jaw. but it wasn't enough for Diana. she made such self-confident face, crossed through that girl and even threw a ball into her. then she was in the center of others scrambles. after one of them Taurasi got 3 points and then....! guess what??!! she showed a (Forgive me please! it's all Diana) a "fuck" to Popova!!!! Imagine! of course the judge gave her technical foul. this was the end of the game for Taurasi. Laughing i was shoked!!!! Taurasi is CRAZY!
P.S. by the way, Sue Bird onse crashed into the cameraman! she grabed the camera and her face was in front of it! it was so funny!!! Laughing

Owwwwwwwww!
That was a very funny game! I wanna watch it!
Thanks alone! Very Happy

Espero que a Magic saiba um pouquinho de inglês pra entender as loucuras da Dee! Oh mulher hiperativa!
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Mensagem  roberta Seg Nov 10, 2008 5:23 pm

Wooow!!! It really seems an agressive game. An this is how cool games are created. Laughing
Taurasi really has some strange moments in her games. I like the way she is. Just don't like her that much so that I can annoy Magic with that Brazilian Taurasites - Página 3 947458
roberta
roberta

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2143

Mensagem  alone Ter Nov 11, 2008 1:02 pm

for those who interested in match Spartak - Dynamo!
may be here you can see it or even download....
http://video.sportbox.ru/

click on the 3rd link down Wink
alone
alone

Mensagem  Belzita Sáb Nov 15, 2008 7:26 pm

Brazilian Taurasites - Página 3 25769638341c80502c46yp3.thBrazilian Taurasites - Página 3 Thpix

hahahahahahahahahahahah....

Magic pra vc...

Twisted Evil
Belzita
Belzita

Mensagem  Taurasiana Sáb Nov 15, 2008 7:31 pm

Belzita escreveu:Brazilian Taurasites - Página 3 25769638341c80502c46yp3.thBrazilian Taurasites - Página 3 Thpix

Magic pra vc...

Twisted Evil

opa
to c moral por aqui Cool
thanks Bel

ahuahuah

very sexy kkkkkkkkkk

kkkkkkkkkk

mew eu n sei se fomos nos msmas q mudamos o sistema pra se postar as ftos mas sei q ficou uma merdaaaaaaa
qro q volte o d antes
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Mensagem  Belzita Sáb Nov 15, 2008 7:36 pm

Ah tbm qro q volte....a foto era bem maior....quase num da pra enxergar....(oh exagero..)

Magic...soh pra num perde o costume....

Ah foto tah linda neah!!??
Vc reparou....q essa foto tah bem escura neah?!!??!
hasihshasihasuihiushiuahiuashuisahiuashiuhiuhsiuhsaihasiuhsaiuhiasuhiuashisuh
Belzita
Belzita

Mensagem  Taurasiana Sáb Nov 15, 2008 7:41 pm

Belzita escreveu:Ah tbm qro q volte....a foto era bem maior....quase num da pra enxergar....(oh exagero..)

m mnde por e-mail entao
???

\o/

n tem nda escuro
¬¬'
eh o suficiente pra ver a beleza dela
kkkkkkk
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Mensagem  LarissinhA Sáb Nov 15, 2008 9:18 pm

MagicGracy escreveu:
Belzita escreveu:Ah tbm qro q volte....a foto era bem maior....quase num da pra enxergar....(oh exagero..)

m mnde por e-mail entao
???

\o/

n tem nda escuro
¬¬'
kkkkkkk

Ver o q? Onde? Meu Deus! Será que fiquei cega???
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Dom Nov 16, 2008 8:00 am

LarissinhA escreveu:
MagicGracy escreveu:

m mnde por e-mail entao
???

\o/

n tem nda escuro
¬¬'
kkkkkkk

Ver o q? Onde? Meu Deus! Será que fiquei cega???

A Magic estava com mto calor ontem e não estava enxergando direitoooooooooo
aushaushauhsa
se vcs perceberem, tiveram q colocar essa foto em preto e branco, pois estava mto perto essa foto e daria mta enfase ao nariz da Dee
e usar opreto e branco "dimiNOI" o nariz dela
Wink
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4976

http://www.lauren.eu.to aqui.com

Mensagem  alone Seg Nov 17, 2008 10:44 am

Belzita escreveu:Brazilian Taurasites - Página 3 25769638341c80502c46yp3.thBrazilian Taurasites - Página 3 Thpix

Magic pra vc...

Twisted Evil

oh, so languid look Laughing i have never seen her in such image! coool.........have Taurasi ever thought about making a career in fashion buisiness? Wink
alone
alone

Mensagem  roberta Seg Nov 17, 2008 5:29 pm

alone escreveu:

Magic pra vc...

Twisted Evil

oh, so languid look Laughing i have never seen her in such image! coool.........have Taurasi ever thought about making a career in fashion buisiness? Wink
affraid
No kidding. Taurasi could just be a fashion model for tucans
Brazilian Taurasites - Página 3 947458
roberta
roberta

Mensagem  Taurasiana Seg Nov 17, 2008 5:30 pm

inluvwithrebecca escreveu:
alone escreveu:

Magic pra vc...

Twisted Evil

affraid

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

a inveja eh uma coisa muiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttoooooooooo feia
kkkkkkkkkkkkk
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Mensagem  LarissinhA Seg Nov 17, 2008 5:32 pm

MagicGracy escreveu:
alone escreveu:

Magic pra vc...

Twisted Evil

affraid

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Alone está precisando de óculos novos!
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Mensagem  roberta Seg Nov 17, 2008 5:38 pm

LarissinhA escreveu:
MagicGracy escreveu:
alone escreveu:

Magic pra vc...

Twisted Evil

affraid

kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Alone está precisando de óculos novos!
Não é inveja, Magic, é a realidade. Encare-a. Brazilian Taurasites - Página 3 947458

Vou mandar uns daqui pra Rússia, Lari Laughing
roberta
roberta

Mensagem  alone Qua Nov 19, 2008 6:21 pm

I saw Spartak-Famila match today (70-62).
It was great as usual! Taurasi (of course), Fowles (she made dunk - cool Very Happy ), Bird, Karpunina, Jackson, Shchegoleva were fascinating. The game was strained, persistent and very fast. Firstly Spartak was loser. The girls fighted for every point desperately. Despite this they were rather calm. I was impressed by Taurasi’s calmness. She was smiling a lot. Diana got first foul. But no reaction – she just smiled. Diana got second foul. She tried to prove her case, then understood that it useless and smiled again. So the same things were after her third, fourth and even fifth foul! She had 8 points and her assists were amazing.
But the funniest things happened with Jackson! She fightened with two opponents. In the first case it was a bit fearful scene. Her rival fall down. After second case all girls (especially Diana and Sue) were laughing! Jackson was nervous, but despite this in all this cases she didn’t get a foul! She compelled her rival to do this! Imagine! Laughing
So, this game was really cool and funny!

Última edição por alone em Sex Nov 21, 2008 8:39 am, editado 1 vez(es)
alone
alone

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 3 de 14 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Seguinte

Ir para o topo