WNBA Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

LAUREN JACKSON!

+7
LarissinhA
roberta
OldGirl
Mari Skywalker
bp3
Taurasiana
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
11 participantes

Página 1 de 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

LAUREN JACKSON! Empty LAUREN JACKSON!

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qua Jul 23, 2008 4:57 pm

AQUI POSTAREI TUDO E MAIS UM POUCO SOBRE A ORELHA MAIS SEXY DO MUNDO

COM VOCÊS:

LAUREN JACKSON

LAUREN JACKSON! 06091610

LAUREN JACKSON! Jackso11

*Curiosidade: a Lj mandou tirar no photoshop a tatoo que ela tem da cintura para baixo do lado direito.... Ela tem mais três tatoos, uma no pulso(assim que escreve pulso), uma nas costas e outra quase na nuca(depois coloca as fotos dessas tattos)....
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4976

http://www.lauren.eu.to aqui.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

LAUREN JACKSON! Empty Re: LAUREN JACKSON!

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Ter Jul 29, 2008 1:43 pm

Depois de um BIG recesso...

Vééééiiiii! A Lauren não tá magra, ela tá sumindo......... Shocked

LAUREN JACKSON! FHM1

LAUREN JACKSON! Untitled-13

LAUREN JACKSON! Lauren-jackson-topper

LAUREN JACKSON! Img_3ea7b7742a__DK_0867

LAUREN JACKSON! Gal-2978664
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Jul 31, 2008 4:43 pm

LAUREN JACKSON! 07_6sushigirls

LAUREN JACKSON! 2_1

LAUREN JACKSON! Viewimages

LAUREN JACKSON! Wnba_a_jackson_200
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Jul 31, 2008 5:04 pm

LAUREN JACKSON! 0615897400

LAUREN JACKSON! 0615908200

LAUREN JACKSON! 0615910900

LAUREN JACKSON! 0615911600

LAUREN JACKSON! 0615912100
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Jul 31, 2008 5:23 pm

LAUREN JACKSON! 0615913200

LAUREN JACKSON! 0615913500

LAUREN JACKSON! 0615913700

LAUREN JACKSON! 0615914600

LAUREN JACKSON! 0615915400
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Jul 31, 2008 6:14 pm

LAUREN JACKSON! 0616183800

LAUREN JACKSON! 0617107100

LAUREN JACKSON! R259294_1076435

LAUREN JACKSON! Lozhuuhuhuhu

LAUREN JACKSON! Lozhuuhuhuhuh
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Dom Ago 03, 2008 5:43 pm

Aqui um Q&A com a Lauren em 2006

Parte 1

Lauren Jackson
Thursday, February 9, 2006.

In the midst of her ninth WNBL season, Lauren Jackson gave her time to answer some questions from her many fans around the world. Read what she had to say on topics such as music, Seattle, writing on her shoes, and of course, basketball.

El:
Canberra What's it like living with Tully Bevilaqua?

Lauren: It is awesome, she is a wild child that's for sure but she is one of my dearest friends and we have been through a lot together. I don't know anyone in the world that plays the game like that. She does more damage to the floor than herself through pure passion... That girl is not scared of anything.

Terra
Primavera:
Seattle WA Thanks for making basketball in Seattle very exciting. Are you back in Seattle again in 2006? I will be cheering on the Aussies this year at the World Championships from the Kangaroo and Kiwi as well at Key Arena. Now that you are healing and getting stronger, time to have a year to remember. Good luck with everything?
Lauren: Hey, yep I will be back in Seattle this year, as far as I know!!! My injuries are coming along very slowly, I am going to have to change my training schedule seriously when I get back to the States but hopefully it will all work out for the best!

Halina
Radulovich: What are the chances of you staying with the Capitals program or is this the end of the LJ era in Australia?
Lauren: I don't think its the end of the lj era, I think that whatever I decide to do I will still have a close affiliation with this team. I have never said I won't be back!!!!!

Texas Lovex
Loz:
Houston, TX Howdy, Lauren, from the Great State of Texas. Sorry about how Her Majesty barely scraped the MVP award from you this year, but know in this Comets fan's heart/mind, that you are the MVP of the World!

I would like to know when we will see that hook shot you have been allegedly working on for the last couple of years? Also, can your Mum still box you out and steal rebounds? She was a corker, back in the day.

Glad the shin is better. See you in Houston, late June...can't hardly wait!
Lauren: Haahahahahahaha, ok Sheryl had a great year, she deserved MVP, if it was anyone else I think I may have shown a little bitterness.. lol.. My hook shot, I haven't mastered it yet but I'm getting there. I'll let mum know about that! She will have a good laugh to herself.

Karen
Richards:
Seymour Last year you made the effort to follow the Oregon Ducks when they played in Seattle. I know what that meant to Gabe and Eleanor and all the Ducks. Thanks for supporting our Aussies in the US.
Lauren: No worries, it's always fun when there are Aussies in Seattle, and also they are AIS alumni so I had to support my girls!!

Emma:
Melbourne,
Australia You are one of my biggest sporting idols so it is great to be able to ask you a question. Is there a female athlete from another sport that you love to watch and compete ie A tennis player maybe?
Lauren: Yeah sure, this year I would have to say Amelie Mauresmo. But this year she was a champ, even though the last few games her opponents retired, she deserved that title.

Emma:
Melbourne,
Australia What one area of your game would you like to work on so you could elevate your game to an even higher level than what you are now?

Lauren: I would say at the moment everything, I think that I can improve on so many parts of the game its hard to just pinpoint one. Maybe the 1% things that don't show in the stats box like blocking out, getting touches on the ball defensively and so forth.

Katie:
Seattle, WA Hey Lauren! :-) I am a HUGE fan of yours and my question for you is, If you were to ever leave Seattle for another team :-( who would you want to play for? Can't wait til you come back! We Miss You! Good luck at the Commonwealth Games! (and the rest of your Caps season) ;-)
Lauren: Girl, I am never going to leave Seattle, I love it there.

Amits:
Manila,
Philippines Hi Lauren. Congrats and more power. You're the best there is, and you're such an inspiration because you always go all out each and every game. Anyway, I heard that you're quite the music buff. In that line, what are your top 5 favorite songs of all time? Smile
Lauren: All time? wow. I don't know, I'll give you my favourite artists of all time instead.
Marilyn Manson (of course), Michael Hutchence, Stevie Nicks, Jim Morrison and that's about it!!!!
I love old music too!

Cathy:
Seattle, WA We miss you very much and all wish you a strong,full recovery!!! Take care of yourself because we want to see LJ for many many more years to come.
Lauren: Thank you very much, I'm sure you will see me for a few more years yet to come.

Mark:
Canberra You've played in leagues all over the world. How would you rate the WNBL in terms of professionalism, crowd support and talent compared to Russia and the U.S,? I do understand that obviously basketball is huge in the U.S and there is a lot of money in Europe but is the WNBL really way behind these international leagues? I really hope to see you stay with the Capitals for years to come.
Lauren: Hey matey, I believe that the WNBL is one of the better leagues in the world, the money just isn't as good. Which is a shame because now a days we could entice some of the best players in the world to play out here, there is sooooo much going for Australia, the country itself is beautiful and everyone that I have talked to overseas would love to play here but the power of the dollar is much more significant than that, at this point in the girls' careers.

Jess:
Broken Hill Hey, What will it mean to play in the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne? hope to see you stay in Canberra for the WNBL!!
Lauren: It means a great deal to me. I cherished the Sydney olympics so much and now it's kind of like we get a second chance to show Australia that the Opals are a powerhouse in women's basketball all over the world. I am so lucky to be a part of the team.

TaSh:
Melbourne Hey Lj, I am a point guard and being a big storm fan and bball fan in general i usually look for things that motivate me before a game. I wanna know what it is you write on your shoes and why you chose those particular words? Thanks
A fan always - TaSh
Lauren: Well I guess there are a few things I write on my shoes, depending on what is going on in my life at the time. Mainly I write Have fun, Focus on the moment and relentless persistence. It's just a reminder for me that the game is supposed to be fun.

Ian Myers:
Adelaide,
Australia G'day Lauren,
I two have suffered from shin splints and fractures in my ankles by playing competitive sport...Volleyball... sorry not Basketball, but it also involves alot of jumping and running (Short distances). If you don't know about... or even heard of Comfrey Cream / Wax can I suggest you give it a go!!!! Not only does it releive the pain but will assist in the knitting of the bone where the small fractures are developing and help reduce the occurance happening. I once was in so much pain from shin splints that after half an hour of putting this on the source of pain... was walking again without pain!! Give it time it may even cure it!! I hope this helps sort out the pain and continue your brillant career!! Regards
Ian Myers
Lauren: Hey thank you so much, I have been using Comfrey though, it was one of my grandmother's old remedies.

Tony:
Canberra STAY IN CANBERRA!! And get Alana beard to make a super capitals team with 3 wnba stars along with great wnbl talent including whittle, abrams and new zealand interbation angela marino. STAY WITH THE CAPS!
Lauren: I would love to, we shall see.

Lisa:
Sydney Good luck in the game against Adelaide this weekend Lauren, even though you don't need it. You always play well, you are unstoppable and I know the team can win the Grand Final. I'll see you in Dandenong the following weekend.
Lauren: Thank you so much. Hopefully we get the win.

Samantha:
Canberra Hey Lauren, can you dunk it?, if you can how come you never dunk it at games? The crowd would go crazy.Your awsome dont leave! cheers
Lauren: I haven't tried dunking the ball in a long time due to injuries but when I was practicing it believe it or not I was able to dunk the ball.
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Dom Ago 03, 2008 6:01 pm

Q&A 2006

Parte 2

Paige:
USA In your opinion, are the Storm fans better/louder than Aussie fans? Or is it the other way around?
Lauren: Well I would say that you're as loud as each other, the only difference is in the U.S we have about 9000 more fans in the stadium...... It makes a huge difference.

Angela:
Fremantle How would you rate Jan Stirling as a coach? Do you feel Australia's coaching staff with Gary Fox and Cheryl Chambers is good? or would you like to see Carrie Graf as head coach of Australia?
Lauren: I think the coaching staff of the national team is good. I think that Carrie Graf definitely deserves a shot at coaching the Opals in the future but for now the coaching staff is good.

allison:
altona Who is your most famous celebrity friend?

Lauren: My most famous celeb friend!!! Um I would say I don't have many famous friends but the one person who I really did enjoy meeting and talking to would be Meryl Streep. She's an awesome person and made more of an impression on me than anyone that I have met in that industry.

Nate:
Townsville Hey Lauren, Good luck for the WNBA season and World Champs, Hope you win MVP for both tournaments! Do you think Australia should scrap the body suits all together and wear the usual shorts and jersey for the national team? Hope to see you stay in the WNBL!
Lauren: Yes I do. Honestly I hate the body suits. That's as honest as I can get on that subject....

Bernd W:
Germany Hi Lauren. You are by far the best basketballer in the world! Since it is difficult to see you in person for people around the globe it would be nice if you get more involved in an internet page yourself.
Lauren: Misch is doing a great job... I don't think that I could do any better so I think I'll just leave that stuff to her.

Erica:
Seattle, WA Lauren, you are such an amazing person both on and off the court and I really admire you. I've been very fortunate to "meet" you in Seattle a few times and its something I will NEVER forget. I wish you the best 2006 has to offer you.
Lauren: Thanks mate I appreciate it!!!

Bruce:
Sydney LJ, even though you were unable to participate as a player in the Opals December training camp, did this give you an opportunity to contribute more in the sort of team leadership role you developed at Seattle last season?
Lauren: I think so. I have been in the program for a long time and it is good to just offer some of my experiences and thoughts on the team to the girls. I mean it is such a young group and I feel like the Opals traditions need to be passed on to them, there is such a long legacy of wonderful players who have been through that program it would be a real shame to forget where we came from.

Mark Monette:
Saratoga
Springs, NY Lauren,
If you were to actually become WNBA President for a day, what would you do in those 24 hours? Here's hoping you lead the Seattle Storm to the 2006 Championship, and best of luck to you and the Opals in the World Championships!!! Mark (Seattle Storm Fan on the East Coast)
Lauren: INCREASE PLAYER WAGES!!!!

Max:
casa del Flare Hi ya Lauren,
Can I ask, who the stand-out players that impress you in the WNBL this season?
Lauren: I would say that Deanna Smith, Rohanee Cox and Katrina Hibbert were the best players this year in the league.

Bruce:
Sydney LJ, thanks for returning to the WNBL this season. How are your shin splints holding up so far?
Lauren: They are holding up, it's going to take some time but hopefully they will start to feel better soon.

Shawn:
Seattle What are your top 5 hot spots in Seattle?

Lauren: Kangaroo and Kiwi bar, Cyclops bar, Starbucks, Ozzies, Mecca cafe!

Bruce:
Sydney LJ, your return to the WNBL for the Caps this year was fantastic for us WNBL fans, from your perspective is it possible to say whether the WNBL has improved as a League?
Lauren: Yes. I think the league is getting better and better, that's why our ranking is so high in the world because our players are great.

Khan G.:
lower central
coast LJ can I ask a question about Seattle? The Storm will start the 2006 season with a strong core group including yourself Sue Bird, JB and Batgirl amongst others. Who do you think will step up into that core group this season?
Lauren: It's hard to say at this stage because you never know what's going to happen between now and the beggining of the season. There were a lot of changes last year and there could be again this year. Who knows!! I would like to say that we will pick up some veterans again like we did 2 years ago when we won but it's hard to say.

Danielle:
Newcastle Hey LJ good to see you playing for the caps again. When you were young playing basketball at school. Were you natuarally good with a basketball or did you spend hours practicing and training?
Lauren: I spent hours playing but it was so natural for me. I have literally been around basketball courts since I was 2 weeks old so I would say that I was meant to play.

samantha:
sydney How would you advise a keen young basketballer with attitude, to survive criticism?

Lauren: Take it all in. Listen to what people have to say, most of it you may not like in the end but you just need to rise above it and know that in the long run it will make you so much stronger. There has not been one day in my career that I haven't been criticised, it is just part of what we do and the way you handle it is ultimately a show of personal character. Everyone has to handle adversity at some point in their career.

shannon:
CANBERRA Heya!!!
I saw the caps vs. Bulleen match and OMG IT WAS FANTABULOUS!! I've never been so excited in my life! I caught one of the balls that was thrown to the crowd and I got all the autographs and everything, omg it was the best night ever!!...I just have one question, well it starts of as sort of a story and then turns into a question, I know your probably never gonna read this but hey I tried.

Well whenever I'm playing sport, be it basketball, tennis, soccer, cricket anything...I always feel like I'm letting myself down or I'm letting my team down and I'm disappointing people, and whenever I get like that on court I can never perform to the best of my ability which hurts the team and myself...I just lack so much self-confidence and all my coaches and my parents say I'm too hard on myself but I never see it like that, I just see it that I'm pushing myself as hard as I can...

When I went to a tournament in Bundaberg I captained the team and we lost every game. But every game we lost I always got so down on myself because I kept feeling that it was all my fault. And when that happened I always was in a bad mood, like upset and everything, after every game, which had a negative effect on all my teammates. Which is why I need help to fix this problem. I lack so much self-confidence and self esteem that it affects so much in my life, like my sport and my schoolwork. All I want to do in my life is play sport and represent my state and possibly even my country one day, but I keep missing out on the opportunities I need to make it that far because I'm not in the right frame of mind to compete at that level.

So my question is even if u play brilliantly (which u always do btw) do u ever feel like you're not good enough or that your letting your team down or that if u lose its your fault? because when I see your games, if your team loses you can tell people are disappointed which is understandable, but u always seem to be able to not fall into the frame of mind that I get into, like feeling really worthless. How do u deal with the disappointment, and do u do anything to make sure u don't getting into the 'worthless' frame of mind? Do u have anything I can do that would help me boost my confidence? Do you have any tips for me to be able to still feel good after a loss or even in general?

I'm sorry that was really long, I ramble on about utter nonsense a lot.sorry.

I've probably said a lot in here to make me look and feel like a total fool, but I need the help if i'm going to achieve what I want in my sporting career.

Good luck with the future, I really hope u don't leave the capitals, and good luck with the reminder of the final series. If you read this, thankyou a lot for at least paying a little bit of attention to a young girls problems, its much more than I get from a lot of other people. And if you reply, I'll be so greatful for the help you've given me.

Thankyou so much, love Shannon
Lauren: Hi Shannon, Thanks for your question. Everyone gets down on themselves at some point. Every game I have played in I have made mistakes but that's the nature of the game unfortunately. When I was younger I used to feel that way a lot. I used to think that I wasn't good enough in a lot of situations. But at some point and I am not exactly sure when it was for me (I think it was when I started playing with Tom Maher's National team in 97) but you start to focus less of what your team mates think of you or anybody else for that matter and you start to focus on things that you can control such as- Playing defence, rebounding, supporting your team members etc. Basketball is fun, you should forget about everything else except the moment that you are in, forget about the mistakes made, the coach yelling and everything else just focus on that very moment.

Moderator: From all the fans out there, we definitely appreciate you taking the time to answer our questions. All the best for 2006 and kick butt in Adelaide! Many thanks!

i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Ter Ago 05, 2008 1:31 pm

Cara, cansei de ser narradora.......

Esse lance de detalhar um jogo cansa muito.....

Aí mais um Q&A, dessa vez é do site WNBA.com

Lauren Jackson and Tullly Bevilaqua

The Threat From Down Under
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qua Ago 06, 2008 3:35 pm

Só pra continuar o assunto do Tópico DIamond Ball........

A Lj tá magricela assim não sei porque, pois depois do mundial ela quase que espontaneamente perdeu 20 kg... Shocked

Acho que devemos abrir um tópico para arrecadar mensagens para a Lj voltar a ter 90kg...

Olha só essa foto.....

Até eu, pra ficar assustada com a Lj é difícil....

Mas olha só véio.....

(Não acredito que vou postar isso, me perdoa Lj, mas tá na net) Crying or Very sad

LAUREN JACKSON! 23055810
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  Taurasiana Qua Ago 06, 2008 3:58 pm

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

cruzes credo
kkkkkkkk

to m sentindo uma baleia agora

=/

kkkkkk
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4831

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qua Ago 06, 2008 4:59 pm

Cara....

A mãe dela, a D. Maree, precisa dar um fortificante pra ela.......
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  bp3 Qui Ago 07, 2008 1:23 am

LooLkita escreveu:Só pra continuar o assunto do Tópico DIamond Ball........

A Lj tá magricela assim não sei porque, pois depois do mundial ela quase que espontaneamente perdeu 20 kg... Shocked

Acho que devemos abrir um tópico para arrecadar mensagens para a Lj voltar a ter 90kg...

Olha só essa foto.....

Até eu, pra ficar assustada com a Lj é difícil....

Mas olha só véio.....

(Não acredito que vou postar isso, me perdoa Lj, mas tá na net) Crying or Very sad

LAUREN JACKSON! 23055810

LJ ta mto magra credo.. alguem da um suplemento e manda ela malhar..fora a dieta hipercalorica... LJ q era "gostosona" aos olhos do povo.. perdeu o enquanto td
bp3
bp3

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 636

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Ago 07, 2008 4:17 pm

Ela tinha um corpão.....

Mas sabe-se Deus oq passou pela cabeça da Lj pra ela emagrecer assim........

Ela tá parecendo uma tábua........
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  Mari Skywalker Sáb Ago 09, 2008 8:37 pm

LooLkita escreveu:AQUI POSTAREI TUDO E MAIS UM POUCO SOBRE A ORELHA MAIS SEXY DO MUNDO

COM VOCÊS:

LAUREN JACKSON

LAUREN JACKSON! 06091610

LAUREN JACKSON! Jackso11

*Curiosidade: a Lj mandou tirar no photoshop a tatoo que ela tem da cintura para baixo do lado direito.... Ela tem mais três tatoos, uma no pulso(assim que escreve pulso), uma nas costas e outra quase na nuca(depois coloca as fotos dessas tattos)....

JESUS!
Pai nosso que estais no céu, santificado seja o vosso nome... Shocked
*morri*
Mari Skywalker
Mari Skywalker

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 300

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Dom Ago 10, 2008 4:21 pm

Mari Skywalker escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:AQUI POSTAREI TUDO E MAIS UM POUCO SOBRE A ORELHA MAIS SEXY DO MUNDO

COM VOCÊS:

LAUREN JACKSON

LAUREN JACKSON! 06091610

LAUREN JACKSON! Jackso11

JESUS!
Pai nosso que estais no céu, santificado seja o vosso nome... Shocked
*morri*

Não entendo...........

Como uma pessoa que tinha um corpão desse resolve jogá-lo fora atoa?

huahsuahsauhsauhsash
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Dom Ago 10, 2008 4:30 pm

LAUREN JACKSON! 00024510

LAUREN JACKSON! F_0_ja10

LAUREN JACKSON! Jackso10

LAUREN JACKSON! Tully-10
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Dom Ago 10, 2008 4:36 pm

LAUREN JACKSON! 05001510

LAUREN JACKSON! 05355210
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  Taurasiana Dom Ago 10, 2008 5:12 pm

LooLkita escreveu:LAUREN JACKSON! 05001510

LAUREN JACKSON! 05355210

O.o

huhuehuehaea

vamo ter q censurar o forum
kkkkkkkkkkkkk

eh como vc diz foi a voadora q roubou os poderes SecSis da l.jzinha cheers
a dee agradece kkkkk
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4831

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Seg Ago 11, 2008 8:00 am

Censurar que nada.........

Isso é pura inveja ou intriga da oposição.........Se eu postasse as fotos em que ela ta semi nua, aí sim..........Concordo com a censura.........

Essas fotos foram tiradas no final de setembro do ano passado............Ela ainda não tava 100% magricela...........

A Dee ao mesmo tempo agradece e fica revoltada, pois a Bird não ensinou ela à roubar energia da Ljzinha...uhuhusauhasuh
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  bp3 Seg Ago 11, 2008 1:10 pm

LooLkita escreveu:Censurar que nada.........

Isso é pura inveja ou intriga da oposição.........Se eu postasse as fotos em que ela ta semi nua, aí sim..........Concordo com a censura.........

Essas fotos foram tiradas no final de setembro do ano passado............Ela ainda não tava 100% magricela...........

A Dee ao mesmo tempo agradece e fica revoltada, pois a Bird não ensinou ela à roubar energia da Ljzinha...uhuhusauhasuh

Laughing Laughing Laughing
bp3
bp3

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 636

Mensagem  Mari Skywalker Seg Ago 11, 2008 3:13 pm

LooLkita escreveu:Censurar que nada.........

AOIJOPIAJPOJSPOIJAPOIJPOIJ!
Não mesmo!
IRRUL!
Mari Skywalker
Mari Skywalker

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Seg Ago 11, 2008 3:39 pm

LooLkita escreveu:LAUREN JACKSON! 05355210

Se vc's repararem bem, ela tá escondendo a tattoo dela........

Olha embaixo da mão dela(na altura da cintura).......
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Seg Ago 11, 2008 6:05 pm

A Lauren tá com muitos problemas..........Dentre esses problemas:

O novo condomínio dela(sim ela é proprietária de 2 ou 3 condomínios luxuosos em Seattle) tá com o encanamento estragado, ela disse que só volta a sorrir de verdade depois de que o conserto ficar pronto(só em setembro)......

Vivi sofrendo com "stress injuries"............

Como diz a minha vó........Falta de homem(talvez quem sabe, até da Dee e da Voadora Shocked )...........
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  Mari Skywalker Seg Ago 11, 2008 8:47 pm

LAUREN JACKSON! 610x
LAUREN JACKSON! 610x

Lauren mendigo chic? grunge? hippie?
@________________________@
Mari Skywalker
Mari Skywalker

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 1 de 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Seguinte

Ir para o topo