WNBA Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Sue Bird fala sobre o Coach Auriemma ser nomeado técnico do USA Team

2 participantes

Ir para baixo

Sue Bird fala sobre o Coach Auriemma ser nomeado técnico do USA Team Empty Sue Bird fala sobre o Coach Auriemma ser nomeado técnico do USA Team

Mensagem  OldGirl Dom Abr 26, 2009 1:29 pm

http://blog.seattletimes.nwsource.com/storm/2009/04/15/sue_birds_thoughts_on_new_olym.html

Bird about Geno Auriemma:
What are your thoughts on Geno Auriemma being named head coach of the 2009-12 USA Basketball Women's National Team program?
Coach Auriemma is just an all around great person and coach and I'm so happy for him that he's getting this opportunity. I couldn't think of a someone who is more deserving or more perfect for this position. I know how badly he wanted this job and so there is no doubt that he's going to be great at it and bring the same winning attitude that he's developed & mastered at Connecticut.

Are you excited about reuniting with Coach Auriemma and playing for him again?
I'm so excited to have the opportunity to play for Coach again. There isn't anyone who I'd rather play for. I trust him completely and know he's going to have us playing at our best and keep the USA Basketball tradition going. I also know we're going to enjoy the entire experience with him in charge because there is no one better at being serious when it's time to be serious, but also no one better at having fun when it's time to have fun. I have no doubt that reuniting with him is going to be amazing.

What does he bring to the sideline that makes him such a successful coach?
Coach Auriemma is the best at bringing out the most in his players. He has this uncanny ability to know exactly what his team needs and what each individual needs to be a success. He's also very confident in what he does and his teams tend to take on his personality. Not to mention he has a great basketball mind and is always a few steps ahead of everyone in everything.

Mtos elogios, hãn? Esperamos resultados então... e convocações mais coerentes...
Se ela não houvesse jogado pela Rússia, poderia essa ser a chance da Becky??? hahaha coitada
OldGirl
OldGirl

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2257

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Sue Bird fala sobre o Coach Auriemma ser nomeado técnico do USA Team Empty Re: Sue Bird fala sobre o Coach Auriemma ser nomeado técnico do USA Team

Mensagem  LarissinhA Seg Abr 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Puxasaquismo pouco é bobagem, não é mesmo Sue! Realmente o mundo é dos bem relacionados... e sinceramente, mesmo não sendo fã, acho que a Becky pelo menos não foi burra em achar que deixaria de ser negligenciada pelo US team. Se ela queria jogar uma olimpíada, pelo menos realizou o sonho...agora se ela é pratriota ou não, já são outros quinhentos (não vou entrar no mérito da questão, porque cada um é cada um).
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1486

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo