WNBA Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

EAST CONFERENCE FINAL! Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty - Game 1

4 participantes

Ir para baixo

EAST CONFERENCE FINAL! Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty - Game 1 Empty EAST CONFERENCE FINAL! Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty - Game 1

Mensagem  Administração WNBA Brasil Dom Set 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty | Madison Square Garden, New York, NY | 20h

Logo Atlanta Dream vs Logo New York Libert

Live Access: http://www.wnba.com/games/live.jsp?gameid=1041000201

Serie: 0 - 0

New York Liberty (2) vs. Atlanta Dream (4)

The dream season continues for Atlanta. The reality though is the Liberty hope to wake them up.

The Eastern Conference Finals is set after the New York Liberty (22-12) knocked off the Indiana Fever, 77-74, in the deciding Game 3 of the semifinals on Wednesday. They'll take on the Atlanta Dream (19-15) in the best-of-three series beginning Sunday at Madison Square Garden.

The fourth-seeded Dream come into this meeting well rested. They've been off since Aug. 27 after making quick work of the Washington Mystics in their semifinals matchup. Atlanta's uptempo style was too much for the Mystics, who had won three of the four prior meetings this season. The Dream averaged 98 points in the series, while Angel McCoughtry contributed a quarter of those with around 24 a night. In last Friday's win, each one of the 10 players on the Dream roster posted points in the box score, while three (Iziane Castro Marques, Sancho Lyttle and McCoughtry) had at least 20.

http://www.wnba.com/playoffs/2010/eastseries3.html

Vaughn: New York's Spark

When Janel McCarville was forced to sit out Game Three of the Eastern Conference Semifinals Wednesday night against the Fever with a sprained ankle, the New York Liberty turned to the bench for an answer. Although Plenette Pierson started the game in McCarville’s place, Kia Vaughn owned the role, scoring 13 points and snagging seven rebounds over 26 minutes of play.

“I knew I had my teammates behind me,” Vaughn said after the 77-74 win. “It wasn’t on me, I just had to fill a role and actually go out there and be myself. Be aggressive, attack, keep the mindset and get what my teammates were going to give me.”

http://www.wnba.com/playoffs/2010/playoffs_liberty.html

Dream Well Rested

The Atlanta Dream may have posted an impressive start to the season when they shot out to a strong 6-0 start, but the second half of the season raised a number of concerns when they followed up a first-half 14-5 record with a 5-10 second-half run. To Atlanta’s credit, the team did manage to crack the top four in the tough Eastern Conference to secure a playoff spot, but as the fourth seed lacking home-court advantage the battle would be an uphill one.

And yet in the Eastern Conference Semifinals matchup against the No. 1 seeded Mystics, Atlanta stepped up its game, swept the Mystics and showed on-court signs that the Dream team that started the season was only in hiding, dormant for periods in the second half and ready to strike when it counted.

http://www.wnba.com/playoffs/2010/playoffs_dream.html

Última edição por Administração WNBA Brasil em Sáb Set 18, 2010 2:03 am, editado 2 vez(es)
Administração WNBA Brasil
Administração WNBA Brasil

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 672

https://wnbabrasil.forumbrasil.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

EAST CONFERENCE FINAL! Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty - Game 1 Empty Re: EAST CONFERENCE FINAL! Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty - Game 1

Mensagem  OldGirl Qua Set 08, 2010 12:35 pm

VOCÊ-TÁ-ZOANDO-COM-A-MINHA-CARA!
OldGirl
OldGirl

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2257

EAST CONFERENCE FINAL! Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty - Game 1 Empty Re: EAST CONFERENCE FINAL! Atlanta Dream @ New York Liberty - Game 1

Mensagem  LarissinhA Qua Set 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Achava que o Liberty ia fazer mais bonito...
Parece que as preces do Henrique foram atendidas, Storm vs. Dream na final!!!
Estou curiosa pra ver no que vai dar...
GO STORMZITO!!!
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1486

Mensagem  Taurasiana Qua Set 08, 2010 11:16 pm

pohhaa
assim ateh o time da minha avozinha ganha esse campeonato!
kkkkkkkkkkkk
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4831

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo