WNBA Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

BLOGS

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

BLOGS Empty BLOGS

Mensagem  Administração WNBA Brasil Sáb Jul 12, 2008 2:55 pm

Blogs de jogadoras ou pessoas comuns...
BLOGS 74910

Última edição por Administração WNBA Brasil em Sáb Jul 12, 2008 8:24 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Administração WNBA Brasil
Administração WNBA Brasil

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 672

https://wnbabrasil.forumbrasil.net

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

BLOGS Empty Re: BLOGS

Mensagem  bp3 Seg Jul 14, 2008 4:14 pm

Blogs da Candice Dupree

Blog pessoal dela no Yardbaker http://yardbaker.com/Candice_Dupree
Blog dela no site da ESPN http://sports.espn.go.com/keyword/search?searchString=candice_dupree

Logo Chicago Sky
bp3
bp3

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 636

Mensagem  OldGirl Ter Jul 29, 2008 1:42 pm

The Buddy Blog atualizado!
OldGirl
OldGirl

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2257

Mensagem  OldGirl Ter Ago 19, 2008 10:57 pm

Storm Blog

No Storm Blog (18/08 ), Sheryl Swoopes comenta sobre os jogos Olímpicos, o favoritismo dos EUA e fala, principalmente, da nossa querida LJ.

Swoopes hasn't watched much of the Olympics because of the early start times, but said she'll begin to focus on the Games now that Team USA is out of the dull pool play. She said she's anticipating another USA-Australia showdown for the gold medal. The Opals begin medal-round play against Czech Republic while Team USA faces South Korea, which features former Storm guard Sunmin Jung (above, left corner).

"We use the preliminary rounds to work on our stuff to get better for the next round," said Swoopes, a three-time Olympic gold medalist. "But I don't think there's anybody that can beat us, I really don't. At the same time, I know Lauren is determined. I really feel if Australia can beat the U.S., then Lauren will have accomplished everything that she's set out to accomplish in basketball. And she is just determined to do that. It'll be a very good game, but they don't have enough."

Yet, if Jackson does somehow get to the gold-medal game to face Team USA and does win, don't worry about her ditching the Storm. I've covered her since her rookie season and don't feel she's that type of athlete, although I could see her delaying her return to celebrate with her country.

Swoopes, who mentored Jackson since the 2000 Olympics when the Aussie was just 19, agreed with me regarding Jackson's loyalty to the Storm.

"Instead of her saying, 'We won gold, I'm going back home,' Lauren is more the type of person to say, 'We won gold and now I'm going back to Seattle to win a championship and I'm going to win MVP,' " Swoopes said. "She wants to keep piling it on. That [Jackson not returning] has never been a concern of mine. If they won gold, she's come back fired up and better than she already is."
OldGirl
OldGirl

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2257

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo