WNBA Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

San Antonio Silver Stars Media Availability

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

San Antonio Silver Stars Media Availability Empty San Antonio Silver Stars Media Availability

Mensagem  roberta Qua Out 01, 2008 12:46 pm

San Antonio Silver Stars Media Availability - Sept. 30

Q: What are your thoughts the day before Game 1?
Dan Hughes: Well, like I told the team before, I think we knew in the back of our minds a couple of things. I think we knew L.A. would be a team we’d have to go through at some point and that Detroit would be a team that we’d have to go through at this point. They’ve been the best team in the East and we’ve been the best team in the West, and that’s just the way things work out, and the way the probably should be to be honest with you. Detroit is a very good basketball team. The addition of Taj McWilliams-Franklin was a pivotal move. She’s a player that makes them a better basketball team in many ways
Q: What is it like to play for Dan Hughes?
Ann Wauters: It’s been a great season. For me, to come back to the WNBA, it was all about the challenges. Now that we are in the Finals, this has been great. He’s a great coach. He’s a great leader. He can put everyone on the same page. I think that’s the key to our success.
Q: How are you feeling right now?
Becky Hammon: We worked extremely hard during the regular season to get this home court advantage and now we just want it to pay dividends. We know it’s not going to be an easy game, nothing is easy at this point. For us, we were going to have to go through LA and Detroit which is probably the three best teams in the league in my opinion you can throw Seattle in there on any given day. Nothing is easy we have to work, but overall just excited for the moment and excited for the chance to win the championship.
(LINDAAAAAAAAAAAA!!)
Q: Can you talk about what you expect from the Finals?
Erin Buescher: I think it is going to be a great series. We have two great basketball teams. You have the No. 1 seed from the East against the No. 1 from the West and that’s always a great thing. It’s just good basketball, great teams great players so it should be fun.
Q: You’re playing against your former team. What are the thoughts that go through your mind there?
Ruth Riley: Well, they’re a great team. They’ve established that in the East. This is their third consecutive trip to the Finals and they obviously won two championships while I was there.
Q: Are you excited about being in the Finals?
Sophia Young: Obviously, it’s exciting to be in the Finals for the first time, but I’m still looking at it as any other game.
Q: What do you have to say to the fans?
Vickie Johnson: Just please come out and support us tomorrow to help us get this first game, because the first game is a key game.
roberta
roberta

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2143

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

San Antonio Silver Stars Media Availability Empty Re: San Antonio Silver Stars Media Availability

Mensagem  Taurasiana Qua Out 01, 2008 2:36 pm

Sophia casa comigo?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

se por ventura esse time de coco vencer a season
agradeçam a essa moça

'-'

eh a unica coisa q m agrada nesse time afro
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4831

San Antonio Silver Stars Media Availability Empty Re: San Antonio Silver Stars Media Availability

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qua Out 01, 2008 4:50 pm

MagicGracy escreveu:Sophia casa comigo?

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

agradeçam a essa moça

'-'

sorte sua Magic que vivemos em uma democracia, senão essa frase "se por ventura esse time de coco vencer a season
agradeçam a essa moça", lhe causaria muitos problemas......

asuahushauhsuahsa
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4976

http://www.lauren.eu.to aqui.com

Mensagem  roberta Qua Out 01, 2008 8:13 pm

LooLkita escreveu:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

agradeçam a essa moça

'-'

sorte sua Magic que vivemos em uma democracia, senão essa frase "se por ventura esse time de coco vencer a season

asuahushauhsuahsa
Democracia o ESCAMBAL!!! Ela mal sabe o que a espera
roberta
roberta

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2143

Mensagem  Taurasiana Qua Out 01, 2008 10:53 pm

inluvwithrebecca escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

agradeçam a essa moça

'-'

asuahushauhsuahsa
Democracia o ESCAMBAL!!! Ela mal sabe o que a espera

SIM EU SEI
UMA MARAVILHOSA VITORIA DO SHOCK,COM DIREITO A SMITH RENASCENDO DAS CINZAS

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4831

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo