WNBA Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Kelly esquecida pelo Storm!

3 participantes

Ir para baixo

Kelly esquecida pelo Storm! Empty Kelly esquecida pelo Storm!

Mensagem  LarissinhA Qui Set 25, 2008 3:05 pm

Geeente! Essa é ótima! A Sue q contou e parece q a Kelly ficou toda envergonhada:
A Kelly dormiu no hotel errado em LA e ninguém do time q estava em outro hotel deu falta dela...coitada!

- OK, the Kelly Santos story mentioned in my main story on the Storm's disappointment and how much players enjoyed being teammates deserves more explanation. I'll attempt to do it justice. When the Storm went down to Los Angeles for Game 1 of the playoff series, the team stayed in a different hotel than in the previous two trips to L.A. This will prove critical.

When the team arrived at LAX, Santos left to spend the evening with friends watching Brazilian movies. They brought her back to the hotel the team had stayed at previously, and Santos spent the night there. On Thursday morning, Santos went to the room of Equipment Manager Danielle Yellam to get her gear for practice only to get no answer at Yellam's room number. After a phone call, Santos finally realized she was in the wrong place.

With little time to spare, Santos hightailed it over to the Storm's new hotel via taxi and was able to make the team bus to practice. It was only then, Sue Bird explained, that teammates got inquisitive as to how Santos' roommate (Kristen O'Neill) could allow such a mix-up. When O'Neill said Santos had never shown up, they got suspicious.

"After reviewing the whole story," said Bird, "we're like, 'So, where did you stay last night?'"

That's when Santos had to come clean about staying at the other hotel.

The great unresolved question of this whole story remains how Santos was able to check in to the other hotel and spend the night. Apparently she was told at the front desk that her team was staying there. What team? Impossible to say.

"Somebody there needs to be fired," Bird joked. "How crazy is that? By far highlight of the year."

Santos was a little less thrilled the story went public, saying with a grin that Bird was not her friend if she was telling everyone.

"I really work with nice people," Santos said, glad Agler wasn't upset. "Everything's OK for them, it's not a problem.

"So, that's my story. I have to write a book."
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1486

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Kelly esquecida pelo Storm! Empty Re: Kelly esquecida pelo Storm!

Mensagem  Henrique Qui Set 25, 2008 9:45 pm

UAHSHASHASHUSAHSHAHSAUHSAUH
Coitadaaaaa affraid
Henrique
Henrique

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 1429

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1166109478&ref

Mensagem  Mari Skywalker Sáb Out 04, 2008 1:14 pm

Massa corporea afetando a massa cerebral ... Twisted Evil
Mari Skywalker
Mari Skywalker

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 300

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo