WNBA Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Blog da Jayda Evans

Ir para baixo

Blog da Jayda Evans Empty Blog da Jayda Evans

Mensagem  LarissinhA Seg Mar 09, 2009 6:10 pm

A Jayda Evans é engraçada: semana passada diz que a Cash está bem e agora ela anuncia a cirurgia! KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Só espero que dê solução no problema dela e queela se recupere o mais rápido possível para ajudar o Storm!

March 9, 2009 10:24 AM
Storm forward Swin Cash to undergo back surgery today

Posted by Jayda Evans

Swin Cash announced on her own web site that she's undergoing back surgery today, saying in a video blog that "It's been a long time coming so trust me I'm excited to go in and get this done and get headed in the right direction - which is to play healthy this WNBA season."
Cash, who arrived to Seattle via trade from Detroit last season, has had troubles with a herniated disk in her lower back since her days as a Shock. For the Storm, she was in and out of practice due to the injury, averaging 11.3 points and 5.4 rebounds. The numbers are off her career-highs of 16.4 and 6.5 in 2004, when she suffered a knee injury and missed the postseason.
Instead of having surgery after the Storm's 22-12 season, which ended in a fourth consecutive opening-round exit in the postseason, Cash (pictured right by the WNBA) honored a contract to play in Czech Republic. She returned last month and opted for the surgery.

Já sobre o assunto Lauren, ela diz o seguinte:
"Now, Jackson and her waiting to announce that she's going to play in Phoenix -- well, don't get me started (smile)." Shocked Shocked Shocked

Vamoooooooo Lauren, anuncia essa porcaria logo e acaba com isso!
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1486

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo