WNBA Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Quem vai ficar com Lauren? Sue ou Dee?

+2
bp3
LarissinhA
6 participantes

Ir para baixo

Quem vai ficar com Lauren? Sue ou Dee? Empty Quem vai ficar com Lauren? Sue ou Dee?

Mensagem  LarissinhA Qua Mar 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Boa notícia: A Lauren vai voltar pra WNBA esse ano! cheers

A parte ruim é que pode ser no Mercury! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Enquanto isso Sue e Dee tentam convercer a loira!
GO SUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Saiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Dee! Sua intrometida!

WNBA star Lauren Jackson: Seattle vs. Phoenix

Posted by Jayda Evans

It's not a decision, but in an 18-minute interview with an Australian radio station aired Tuesday, the WNBA's two-time MVP Lauren Jackson (pictured right with ball) said she's narrowed her suitors to Phoenix and Seattle.
"I think Seattle and Phoenix are sort of the two places I'm looking at going," Jackson told Radio Sport 927 in an interview recorded Monday from Russia, where she is playing for the SuperLeague and EuroLeague club Spartak Vidnoe. "Obviously, I love Seattle, and I've been there for many years. It's always going to be a tough decision, but I don't know what I'm going to do. As long as I feel like I don't know, I can't make any decisions. I don't want to make the wrong one. It's something I'm going to decide for myself soon. I've taken my time, but I need to make sure I make the right decision. Honestly, I'm going to wait until the Russian season is over before I sit down and go over the pros and cons. And I also want to be with my parents when I do that."
Jackson, a 6-foot-5 power forward, is an unrestricted free agent for the first times since entering the league as the Storm's No. 1 overall draft pick in 2001. The native Australian is currently playing in Russia and her agent said she's not prepared to make an announcement about where she'll play in 2009.
Jackson, 27, announcing she'll at least play in the WNBA next season is a positive. She can make about $2,000 more playing in Seattle, signing for the league maximum ($99,500). She told the station, Sport 927, that she's getting input from close friends Sue Bird (Seattle) and Diana Taurasi (Phoenix). Both Phoenix coach Corey Gaines and Seattle coach Brian Agler have visited with the international star in Russia, too.
"I'm definitely going to be playing in America," Jackson said. "I love the WNBA. I'm really committed to it. I love Seattle. I'm very committed to the league. Not to say I wouldn't go back there or anywhere, but I'm just at the moment weighing up all my options."
The Storm's all-time leading scorer, Jackson is going to return home to Albury following the Russian season then report to a WNBA training camp.
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1486

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Quem vai ficar com Lauren? Sue ou Dee? Empty Re: Quem vai ficar com Lauren? Sue ou Dee?

Mensagem  bp3 Qua Mar 25, 2009 10:30 pm

sou mais lauren e sue ... belo casal... lauren e dee nao combina.. Laughing
bp3
bp3

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 636

Quem vai ficar com Lauren? Sue ou Dee? Empty Re: Quem vai ficar com Lauren? Sue ou Dee?

Mensagem  Henrique Qua Mar 25, 2009 11:05 pm

hauahauahau...Vá pro Mercury!
Quero ver os torcedores do Storm sofrendo...kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Henrique
Henrique

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 1429

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1166109478&ref

Mensagem  Taurasiana Qua Mar 25, 2009 11:27 pm

Henriquee escreveu:hauahauahau...Vá pro Mercury!

por isso q no fundo eu te adoro
kkkkkkkkk
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4831

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Mar 26, 2009 6:36 am

MagicGracy escreveu:

kkkkkkkkk

ver os Stormfans sofrendo é basicamente me ver sofrendo, sempre soube q vc me quer ver sofrendo....

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4976

http://www.lauren.eu.to aqui.com

Mensagem  LarissinhA Qui Mar 26, 2009 10:29 am

LooLkita escreveu:
MagicGracy escreveu:

kkkkkkkkk

ver os Stormfans sofrendo é basicamente me ver sofrendo, sempre soube q vc me quer ver sofrendo....

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Liga não friend!
Magic e Henrique são dois invejosos amigos da onça!
E se a Lauren preferir ficar com a Dee no Mercury, paciência...quem vai ter que acordar do lado da Dee vai ser ela mesmo! Quer castigo pior?
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Mensagem  roberta Qui Mar 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Eu acho que ela deveria ficar com a Sue. A Dee já engravidou uma, e o resultado não vai ser dos melhores. Imagina se a próxima for a LJ. Com o espermatozóide da Dee, tentem imaginar o conjunto de nariz e orelha do zigotinho coitado. Twisted Evil
roberta
roberta

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2143

Mensagem  Henrique Qui Mar 26, 2009 12:48 pm

LarissinhA escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:
MagicGracy escreveu:

kkkkkkkkk

Liga não friend!
E se a Lauren preferir ficar com a Dee no Mercury, paciência...quem vai ter que acordar do lado da Dee vai ser ela mesmo! Quer castigo pior?
Lari...relachions chip over!!! kkkk
naum responde mais os recados dos amigos ... :(

Última edição por Henriquee em Qui Mar 26, 2009 6:47 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Henrique
Henrique

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Mar 26, 2009 6:05 pm

inluvwithrebecca escreveu:Eu acho que ela deveria ficar com a Sue. A Dee já engravidou uma, e o resultado não vai ser dos melhores. Imagina se a próxima for a LJ. Com o espermatozóide da Dee, tentem imaginar o conjunto de nariz e orelha do zigotinho coitado. Twisted Evil

aushaushaushaushaushuahsuahsa
nossa, qqr coisa q venha da Dee não pode ser belo
pelo menos, o bebe terá a influencia direta da Lora, oq já é uma vantagem gigante
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Mar 26, 2009 6:09 pm

LarissinhA escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:
MagicGracy escreveu:

kkkkkkkkk

Liga não friend!

fazer oq, né friend?
graças a Deus q não somos nozes q teremos q acordar ao laod da Dee toda manhã(caso a Lora vá-se embora)
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  LarissinhA Sex Mar 27, 2009 9:16 am

Henriquee escreveu:
LarissinhA escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:
MagicGracy escreveu:

kkkkkkkkk

Liga não friend!

Sorry Henrique!
Estou ralando muito, no tenho mais tempo praticamente!
Não se esqueça que semana que vem tem a revanche do Spartak! Se eu não puder assistir, vê pra me contar!
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Mensagem  LarissinhA Sex Mar 27, 2009 12:08 pm

More on Lauren Jackson's WNBA decision

Posted by Jayda Evans

Man, if I could be granted one wish right now it would be a seat at the Jackson's table when international star Lauren talks with her parents about her WNBA future. (OK, seriously, if granted a wish it would be that America was out of its trillion-dollar deficit, but I digress)
After the Storm won the 2004 championship, I had the luxury of talking to her and her parents at a lower Queen Anne Starbucks and the conversation was enlightening. Both Maree and Gary played for the Australian national teams and these people don't pull punches when discussing the reality of the game. They were cluing Lauren (pictured right by ESPN) in to Russia's high-paying game long before she signed to play with Spartak and they, predictably, griped about some of the disadvantages to the WNBA. But the Jacksons are loyal to the league because of what it has helped Lauren accomplish.
After listening to the full interview with their native Radio Sport 927 out of Melbourne, it really doesn't seem like Lauren has made a decision. You can hear part one of the 18-minute chat from Russia below:

The juicier part where Jackson discusses her future in America is here:

Because of injuries, Jackson really does seem like she's single-minded and focus on winning another title in Russia. Then she'll move on to the next basketball port.
"[Injuries] makes you think about what's going to happen in the future and retirement," Jackson told the station in an interview recorded on Monday from Russia and aired Wednesday (PST). "You really have to start questioning where you go from here. For me, it's more scary getting injured now more than anything because I've never done anything than play basketball."
So, does Jackson go for one more challenge and trip to win a title in a different city with her other best friend? Or does she become one of those rare players who has the opportunity to end their career where they started?
Personally, I'm just happy Jackson is going to play in the WNBA this summer. She talked with local reporters and reiterated on the broadcast how tough it was to play with the right ankle injury in the Olympics and how tough it was to have the necessary surgery, missing the Storm's final eight games and brief playoff run.
Although I fully understand her need to take care of her body for long-term goals, which include collecting as much money off her passion as possible, I think it would have been raw to ditch the WNBA now. But Jackson, a two-time MVP, may make her final decision on who's gentler to her body.
And that may be Phoenix.
With vocal vets Sheryl Swoopes and Yolanda Griffith gone, is Swin Cash going to be the leader of this team? (A role Jackson and Sue Bird don't like) Will everyone be cool with Jackson sitting out practices to preserve her body for games? In the past, there have been grumblings about this apparent protocol. And coach Brian Agler is strict in those sessions.
I don't know how Phoenix coach Corey Gaines runs his practices outside of shoot-around, but it appears Jackson's buddy Diana Taurasi is in control of her locker room and thrives on the leadership. Plus the Mercury has Cappie Pondexter and Nicole Ohlde with a healthier Tangela Smith inside. I'd take the Storm's posts (Camille Little, Suzy Batkovic, Janell Burse, and Ashley Robinson) over the Mercury's any day. But Pondexter was the 2007 Finals MVP, averaging 21.2 points last season. Think Betty Lennox redo.
Add Jackson, who's better than Penny Taylor, and you've got another 2007 championship run that can contend with a healthy (read not pregnant) LA squad for the right to advance to the WNBA Finals.
Yet, in Russia, Jackson said she's thankful to be surrounded by posts because it takes the pressure off of her. Does that push Seattle back in the running?
"[There's] a lot of speculation going on from what my agent has told me," Jackson told the station. "I'm really trying to focus on Russia. I'm thinking about something completely different [than the WNBA]."
It would be sad to lose Jackson, the Storm's all-time leader in points (4,602), rebounds (1,887), blocks (485), games played (237), minutes (7,804), and personal fouls (741). One person who would especially feel the loss is Jimmy Quigg, a longtime Storm practice player who helped to make Jackson the player she is today.
"I feel that Lauren absolutely loves Seattle, the fans, the city, she's made this place her home practically," Quigg said. "At the same time, Lauren has a dear friend in Diana. She's also the most competitive person I've ever met. It's a tough call.
"She loves winning championships and her and Diana are like Dwyane Wade and Shaquille O'Neal. And, of course, Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson are like John Stockton and Karl Malone. I hope she stays, but I wouldn't be surprised if she went, unfortunately."
Quigg, like many WNBA fans, are thankful Jackson is at least playing one more year, however.
"Right now it's kind of a sour taste with the whole surgery and all of that," Quigg said. "One more year would really set things right. Also, hello, with Lauren Jackson, Sue Bird, Tanisha Wright [who was averaging 13.7 points and 5.7 in the postseason], Suzy -- I would be looking forward to next season. One more year [in Seattle] would be really neat."
One thing is certain from Jackson's interview, she's ready to go home. And I wish I were at that roundtable. I'd even stomach the vegemite.
"I'm so ready to come home," Jackson said of returning to Albury, Australia. She'll be there after the Russian season in April and should report to a WNBA camp on-time May 17. "I miss my home."
Well, if you're looking for a place to talk about this or other women's sports, here you go: A new forum here on seattletimes.com.
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Mensagem  Taurasiana Sex Mar 27, 2009 12:52 pm

LooLkita escreveu:
MagicGracy escreveu:

kkkkkkkkk

smpre esqueço desse mero detalhe
Shocked
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4831

Mensagem  Henrique Sex Mar 27, 2009 1:24 pm

LarissinhA escreveu:
Henriquee escreveu:
LarissinhA escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:
MagicGracy escreveu:

kkkkkkkkk

Liga não friend!

Sorry Henrique!
Estou ralando muito, no tenho mais tempo praticamente!
Não se esqueça que semana que vem tem a revanche do Spartak! Se eu não puder assistir, vê pra me contar!
Tudo bem, eu te perdouo..hauahauahauahua
Henrique
Henrique

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo