WNBA Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14

+3
Henrique
roberta
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
7 participantes

Ir para baixo

WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14 Empty WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Dom Jun 14, 2009 6:10 pm

-- T-Mobile USA to Serve as Presenting Partner of Balloting Program --
-- Connecticut Sun to Host WNBA’s Premier Event This Summer at Mohegan Sun Arena --
-- Fans can vote online beginning June 15 at WNBA.com --

NEW YORK, June 14, 2009 -- WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile USA, Inc. begins today to determine the starting lineups for the 2009 WNBA All-Star Game. The league’s premier event will be hosted by the Connecticut Sun on Saturday, July 25 and will be televised nationally on ABC at 3:30 p.m. ET.

Balloting tips off in the official host city when the Sun take on the Atlanta Dream. Fans worldwide will have the opportunity to select their favorite players as starters for the ninth WNBA All-Star Game by voting in person at WNBA arenas, the NBA Store, NBA Nation presented by T-Mobile and Kia Motors and NBA Jam Van presented by Doublemint. Fans can also vote online beginning June 15 at WNBA.com.

The 65 players included on the 2009 All-Star ballot represent all 13 WNBA teams. Voters are asked to select two guards, two forwards and one center from each conference. A write-in option is also available, allowing fans to choose players not listed on the ballot.

The WNBA All-Star Balloting Program presented by T-Mobile will be conducted from June 14 through July 7. Following the completion of fan voting, starting line-ups will be announced on July 14 during the nationally-televised Sun vs. Los Angeles Sparks game on ESPN2. WNBA head coaches will then select the remaining All-Stars from their respective conferences, with the reserves announced on July 20. A limited number of tickets for the 2009 WNBA All-Star Game are still available by going online to ticketmaster.com or by calling 1-877-WNBA-TIX.

By hosting the 2009 WNBA All-Star Game, Connecticut will join Washington, D.C. and New York as the only cities to stage the event multiple times. Connecticut previously hosted the 2005 WNBA All-Star Game. In addition to hosting the league’s first All-Star event on July 14, 1999, New York’s Madison Square Garden was the site of the All-Star Game in 2003 and again in 2006 during the league’s 10th anniversary season. Washington, D.C. hosted the game in 2002 and 2007.

The Western Conference dominated play by winning six straight before MVP Katie Douglas led the Eastern Conference to a 98-82 victory in the 2006 All-Star Game. The East followed that up with another victory in 2007, when Cheryl Ford poured in 16 points and grabbed a game-high 13 rebounds to earn MVP honors.

About T-Mobile USA, Inc.
Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile USA, Inc. is the U.S. operation of Deutsche Telekom AG’s Mobile Communications Business, and a wholly owned subsidiary of T-Mobile International, one of the world’s leading companies in mobile communications. By the end of the first quarter of 2009, more than 148 million mobile customers were served by the mobile communication segments of the Deutsche Telekom group — 33.2 million by T-Mobile USA — all via a common technology platform based on GSM, the world’s most widely used digital wireless standard. T-Mobile’s innovative wireless products and services help empower people to connect to those who matter most. Multiple independent research studies continue to rank T-Mobile among the highest in numerous regions throughout the U.S. in wireless customer care and call quality. For more information, please visit http://www.T-Mobile.com. T-Mobile is a federally registered trademark of Deutsche Telekom AG.

About the WNBA
The WNBA is a unique global sports property combining competition, sportsmanship and entertainment value with its status as an icon for social change, achievement and diversity. Comprised of 13 teams, the WNBA is the most successful women’s professional team sports league in the world. The league concluded its historic 12th regular season with increases in attendance, ratings, Web traffic and merchandise sales. The 2009 WNBA season tipped off June 6 on ABC.

Through WNBA Cares, the WNBA is deeply committed to creating programs that improve the quality of life for all people, with a special emphasis on programs that promote a healthy lifestyle and positive body image, increase breast and women’s health awareness, support youth and family development, and focus on education. For more information on the WNBA, log on to www.wnba.com.
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4976

http://www.lauren.eu.to aqui.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14 Empty Re: WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14

Mensagem  roberta Dom Jun 14, 2009 6:22 pm

Ica, vota lá na Becky! *-*
roberta
roberta

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 2143

WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14 Empty Re: WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14

Mensagem  roberta Seg Jun 15, 2009 1:16 pm

WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14 Allstarlineup

Votei na Erika por desencargo de consciencia... dá pra votar nos outros dias ainda. Laughing Very Happy
roberta
roberta

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Seg Jun 15, 2009 1:24 pm

aposto q a Magic vai votar na Pondexter

vamos começar a campanha: NAO VOTE NA LESLIE E NEM NA PARKER!
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  Henrique Seg Jun 15, 2009 1:38 pm

LooLkita escreveu:aposto q a Magic vai votar na Pondexter

E NEM NA PONDEXTER!
Queria ver a Érika no All-Stars pale
Henrique
Henrique

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 1429

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1166109478&ref

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Seg Jun 15, 2009 1:40 pm

WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14 Picks
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Seg Jun 15, 2009 1:41 pm

Henrique escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:aposto q a Magic vai votar na Pondexter

E NEM NA PONDEXTER!
Queria ver a Érika no All-Stars pale

mas a magic torce pro mercury e ela AMA a pondexter
aushasuahsuashuashaushaushaushaushas
tb quero ver a erika lá!
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  ConnSunFan Seg Jun 15, 2009 5:50 pm

WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14 Wasgo
Queria ter votado na Augustus,mas não deu.Se tivessem colocado Jackson na posição 5,como ela costuma jogar também,ficaria muito mais fácil.
ConnSunFan
ConnSunFan

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 265

Mensagem  Henrique Seg Jun 15, 2009 6:22 pm

West:
Becky Hammon
Diana Taurasi
Sophia Young
Lauren Jackson
Ruth Riley

East:
Lindsay Whalen
Katie Douglas
Shameka Christon
Érika De Souza
Sylvia Fowles

votado Very Happy
Henrique
Henrique

Mensagem  Stephanie Seg Jun 15, 2009 9:16 pm

West:
Lauren Jackson
Seimone Augustus
Diana Taurasi
Becky Hammon
Ruth Riley

East:
Candice Dupree
Erika DeSouza
Katie Smith
Deanna Nolan
Sylvia Fowles
Basketball
Stephanie
Stephanie

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 181

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Ter Jun 16, 2009 12:35 pm

geral votando na erika, hein?

erika, erika, erika

\o/

ps: falem erika rapidinho, é trava linguas
asasuhaushasuhasuas
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  LarissinhA Ter Jun 16, 2009 12:48 pm

LooLkita escreveu:WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14 Picks

Gostei do seu time friend!
Só estou sentindo falta da nossa mega ídola Tanisha no Oeste! KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Como vc esquece da nossa estrela??? Twisted Evil

Falando sério...acho que só trocaria a Tully pela Whalen no Leste.
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1486

Mensagem  Taurasiana Ter Jun 16, 2009 1:04 pm

inluvwithrebecca escreveu:WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14 Allstarlineup

Votei na Erika por desencargo de consciencia... dá pra votar nos outros dias ainda. Laughing Very Happy

ROBERTA VC NAO VOTOU NA TAURASI?????????????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4831

Mensagem  Henrique Ter Jun 16, 2009 1:19 pm

LooLkita escreveu:geral votando na erika, hein?

erika, erika, erika

\o/

asasuhaushasuhasuas
cheers
Henrique
Henrique

Mensagem  roberta Ter Jun 16, 2009 1:53 pm

MagicGracy escreveu:
inluvwithrebecca escreveu:WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14 Allstarlineup

ROBERTA VC NAO VOTOU NA TAURASI?????????????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
****magic**** VOCÊ VOLTOU E NÃO ME FALOU NADA?????????????? Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

EDIT: eu esqueci completamente da Taurasi. Se mostrassem a foto mais o nome eu com certeza teria visto o narigão dela. Hoje eu voto denovo e coloco ela no lugar de alguém

***********EDIT: nao se pode dizer meu nome verdadeiro aqui =)
roberta
roberta

Mensagem  Taurasiana Ter Jun 16, 2009 2:31 pm

LooLkita escreveu:geral votando na erika, hein?

erika, erika, erika

\o/

asasuhaushasuhasuas

kkkkkkkkkkkkk
eu falei HSUDIFASHIUDHASUIDHAS
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Mensagem  Taurasiana Ter Jun 16, 2009 2:32 pm

LarissinhA escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14 Picks

Só estou sentindo falta da nossa mega ídola Tanisha no Oeste! KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FRAGUINHA vc vtou na dee '-'
n posso votar hje
tnho qrab p fzer
alias nem era p eu estar aquikkkkkkk
Taurasiana
Taurasiana

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Ter Jun 16, 2009 5:49 pm

MagicGracy escreveu:
LarissinhA escreveu:

FRAGUINHA vc vtou na dee '-'
n posso votar hje
tnho qrab p fzer
alias nem era p eu estar aquikkkkkkk

SIm, sim....votei na Dee
apesar dela ser um homi, de pegar a lora, de ser peluda, de ser sem classe e mtas outras caracteristicas proprias da especie dela q nao sei qual é, acho ela um otima jogadora
no meu time oficial a Dee faz parte, mas em homenagem a Lari, votei na amiga dela hj
ashasuahsuashaushasuahsuahsuashaushaushaushas

WNBA All-Star Balloting presented by T-Mobile Begins June 14 Paravclari
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  LarissinhA Qua Jun 17, 2009 5:00 pm

Uhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cheers
Agora a Tanisha já tem 2 votos pro ASG: o da Jess e o dela!
Pra formar um timasso só faltava a Gearlds! Oh time que eu ia adorar! Evil or Very Mad
Não sei como o time fica mais "belo": com ela ou com a Dee???

O mais engraçado é que da primeira pra segunda vez que vc votou, a foto da Lauren mudou de penteado!
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1486

Mensagem  roberta Qua Jun 17, 2009 5:29 pm

LarissinhA escreveu:Uhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cheers
Pra formar um timasso só faltava a Gearlds! Oh time que eu ia adorar! Evil or Very Mad

O mais engraçado é que da primeira pra segunda vez que vc votou, a foto da Lauren mudou de penteado!
REPAREI NISSO QUANDO VOTEI ONTEM PELA SEGUDA VEZ!
roberta
roberta

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Jun 18, 2009 6:48 am

LarissinhA escreveu:Uhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cheers

é verdade.....
a lora mudando o visu por minha causa
'-'
(doce ilusao)
asuhausahsuashaushaushaushas
vc é traira, hein lari? nem vai votar na sua amiga?
asuhasuahsuahsuashaushaushaushasuhas
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo