WNBA Brasil
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

SEATTLE STORM!

+6
Stephanie
shockchampion
Taurasiana
OldGirl
LarissinhA
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
10 participantes

Página 4 de 5 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Seguinte

Ir para baixo

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 Empty Re: SEATTLE STORM!

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Seg Jul 06, 2009 9:53 am

Stephanie escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:essas fotos sao mto meigas, pois é raro ver a lora ter contatos maternos assim '-'

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 Stormmediaday027

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 Stormmediaday034

nhá.....'-'

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 Stormmediaday035

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 Stormmediaday045

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 Stormmediaday048

detalhe, eles la no StormFans.org chamam a Lora de "blonde"...saushaushaushaushaushasuhasuahsuhausha q jhow

huahuahuahhuauau na terceira fto a lauren querendo quebrar o nariz do garoto hauhauhau

é especialidade dela quebrar nariz
a Bird bem sabe disso
asuhaushasuahsuahsuahsuashuahsuahsuahsas
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 4976

http://www.lauren.eu.to aqui.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Mensagem  Elis Bird Seg Jul 06, 2009 7:12 pm

LooLkita escreveu:
Stephanie escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:essas fotos sao mto meigas, pois é raro ver a lora ter contatos maternos assim '-'

nhá.....'-'

detalhe, eles la no StormFans.org chamam a Lora de "blonde"...saushaushaushaushaushasuhasuahsuhausha q jhow

huahuahuahhuauau na terceira fto a lauren querendo quebrar o nariz do garoto hauhauhau

a Bird bem sabe disso

tadinha da Bird! shdasihdasihdishdsidasihdas
Elis Bird
Elis Bird

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 202

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=137354197106380107

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Ter Jul 07, 2009 7:51 am

Elis Bird escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:
Stephanie escreveu:

nhá.....'-'

a Bird bem sabe disso

a Bird bem q gosta
depois os serviços de enfermeira q a Lora faz....ulá Twisted Evil
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  AnaDT Ter Jul 07, 2009 2:08 pm

LooLkita escreveu:
Elis Bird escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:
Stephanie escreveu:

nhá.....'-'

a Bird bem sabe disso

a Bird bem q gosta

Mas eu ainda acho que a Lora parace a Gwen Stephany!!!!!

A lora anda bonitona hein ....Hummmm Twisted Evil
AnaDT
AnaDT

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 142

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qua Jul 08, 2009 8:31 am

AnaDT escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:
Elis Bird escreveu:
LooLkita escreveu:
Stephanie escreveu:

nhá.....'-'

a Bird bem sabe disso

a Bird bem q gosta

Mas eu ainda acho que a Lora parace a Gwen Stephany!!!!!

A lora anda bonitona hein ....Hummmm Twisted Evil

vc acha elas parecidas?
O.O
nossa....acho q nao parece nao
ela nao ta bonitona, ela É bonitona Twisted Evil
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qua Jul 15, 2009 2:09 pm

reportagem especial pra lari

Wright Fills Important Role for Storm

"Tanisha had a gallant effort," said Storm forward Lauren Jackson. "The things she did were amazing."

"This year is just a continuation. I think I've been pretty confident this whole year."
Barry Gossage/NBAE/Getty Images

"She competed hard and made some very good defensive plays to come up with some steals when we needed them," Head Coach Brian Agler said. "She got it to the rim, hit some shots. I thought she played real well."
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Sáb Jul 18, 2009 10:44 am

Seattle may have lost their Super Sonics, but they still have their Storm

It was somewhat akin to a pep rally, only on a much larger scale. I don’t think I’ve seen as much audience participation at a sporting event since my high school was state champions back in the late 90s, and I think there’s a good reason for that. In most cases, watching sporting events on TV gives you a much better shot of the action than when you’re actually at the game watching it. But no telecast could possibly have come close to the excitement in the last quarter at the Seattle Storm game on Wednesday.
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qua Jul 22, 2009 9:58 am

Meet Your Fellow Storm Fan: Scott Engelhardt

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 Engelhardt_710_090607

For Seattle Storm fans Scott and Angie Engelhardt, the end of the Storm's trying 6-26 expansion season was also an important beginning. Having enjoyed the inaugural year as Season Ticket Holders, the Engelhardts were looking for a chance to keep talking Storm after the game ended. The result was the most popular WNBA team fan site on the Internet.

"We were finding ourselves after each game wanting to keep talking about the basketball," says Scott Engelhardt. "We really didn't know anybody here, any of the fans. I was kind of surprised to not find anything really online at the time that was either Seattle-specific or just WNBA. I hadn't found any of the long-time existing boards yet. We were walking to our car after the last game was over with, and we were like, 'There's nothing out there. We should do something.'"

Using the model of a similar site devoted to the Utah Starzz, the Engelhardts opened StormFans.org early in the 2001 season. They started bringing signs advertising the site to games and handing out cards encouraging fans to log on. Quickly, it began to gain traction as a hub for Storm fans to discuss the team.

"It really started to come together about midway through the season," recalls Engelhardt. "The Storm organized a road trip down to Portland, and I can pretty clearly tie when people started jelling together as a group with that road trip. We were kind of forced together a little bit. All the really diehard people, those that went, those were the people that ended up on the forum the most. It was a great trip and we had a great time. I honestly don't even remember if we won the game. I think we did, but that wasn't the most important thing - it was that we were having such a great time. We had 60 or 70 people, two busses. It was a fairly large group."

The Engelhardts have been Season Ticket Holders since day one, sitting in various locations in 113 and now settling in to Section 103. Scott and Angie have followed the Storm on the road and last year went to the Beijing Olympics to cheer on Sue Bird and Lauren Jackson, in addition to enjoying the Olympic experience.

Once StormFans.org started, they found a number of fans who felt the same way about the team. Nearly 900 of them in all have registered for the StormFans.org message board and comment on game threads that regularly feature upwards of 50 posts. Amazingly, the forum began its life secondary to game recaps and photo galleries.

"Just as an afterthought, we added the forum on," says Engelhardt. "I'd never managed a forum before, had no idea what it was. It was like, 'Let's give people a place to chat.' Of course, that's become the biggest and the best part of the site, the forum. It's grown way beyond anything that we possibly could have imagined at the time. It's taken on a life of its own. I honestly don't really have to manage it that often anymore. People kind of take care of it themselves. I sit back and add things when I want to and let them go."

The forum has proven a place for fans who share a passion for the Storm to connect with each other and form lasting friendships.

"Apart from Angie and I, there have been at least two couples who have met through the StormFans forum who have gotten married, which blows me away," Engelhardt says. "One women from Australia who connected with some people here moved to Seattle partially through the friendships she had built through StormFans. A young girl who blew out her knee, had to have ACL surgery was completely lost, didn't know what to do. Angie and I were helping out with Adia (Barnes)'s foundation at that point, so we got her in connection with Adia. Adia went and visited her right after Adia had her knee problems and was able to help her through it.

"It's those kind of things that all the spam and all the trolls and the petty stuff that comes with forum, it all goes away. Without even trying, we've helped some people out. That's been fantastic. Then, of course, all the friendships that we've made with fans not only in Seattle but really all over the world. I've been in e-mail contact, at least, with people from Israel, from Europe, from Russia, Korea, the Philippines. It's people I'd never have had any opportunity to be in contact with. That's really blown me away as well."

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 Bryant_sth_040925

What are your favorite Storm memories?
Simone (Edwards) passing to Doppler. LJ putting up a basket on the wrong end. Personally, my favorite memory was during the 2004 playoffs. Before we even had an inkling that the Storm was going to go all the way, we decided to go to every playoff game, home and away. We did. We want to every road game. It just so happened that they ended up winning the championship that year. The very first road game in Minnesota, we went with about six or seven fans. We somehow ended up with courtside seats. We were sitting right in front of the Lynx bench. We decided to go down, talk to the people who were sitting in front of the Storm bench, and switch sides - which they were more than happy to do. So we ended up, in a playoff game, sitting five feet from the Storm bench. There were like 3,000 people in the arena - it was dead. We were screaming our fool heads off. The best part was during Lynx free throws on that end. We would yell out "Brick!" right when the player was about to let go of the ball. We accounted for at least four misses. We could see Helen Darling and Nicole Ohlde flinch. People back in Seattle were watching at a viewing party and could hear us on the TV and were going crazy. That was awesome then, of course, winning the championship. At that point, our season tickets were right behind the Storm bench. Sitting there during that experience was incredible. It's hard to describe it. My favorite moment from that last game was there was a WNBA official sitting behind the bench. At one point during the second half, when it was becoming clear that the Storm was going to win, she put on this armband that said, 'Trophy presentation' or something like that. I was like, 'We're going to have a trophy ceremony!' Of course, we would have had a trophy ceremony regardless of who won it, but I got all teary and that sort of stuff. That was fun.

How about favorite off-the-court memories?
We've tried to go to all the fan events over the year. Some of the ones early on where the crowds weren't as big and the players were a little more unguarded were memorable. I remember one year where Katy Steding and Sonja Henning were at an event. It was us and maybe two other people. They wanted to chat. We sat there for a half an hour, 45 minutes, just talking to them about stuff. That really was one of the things that drew both of us in to be the rabid Storm fans that we are.

Who are your favorite Storm players?
Lauren. I am constantly in awe of what she can do and how good she's gotten. One of the reasons we decided to go to the Olympics this past year was to watch her and Sue play. We were there for 11 days. I think we saw 16 basketball games and that was one of the main purposes for us going. I would love to go to Russia and watch these guys play in the Russian league. I could watch her play a pickup game behind the 7-11 and it would be awesome. Simone Edwards: She wasn't maybe the most talented player, but she was always, I would say, the best teammate. She was great with kids and her foundation. The All-Decade Team - she epitomizes belonging on the All-Decade Team. Her and Kamila Vodichkova were the heart of the Storm for those beginning years. I'd say the three of those would be my personal favorites.

Complete this sentence: I'm a Storm fan because ...
I'm a Storm fan because I love basketball. I love basketball at all levels - professional, collegiate, high school. I go to games at all levels as much as I can. If you are a basketball fan, you should be a Storm fan. The skills are just as good as anybody at any other level you'll see. The high-flying acrobatics may not be there, but everything else is. All I have to do is look down in the front row every once in a while and see Bill Russell to know he and I are right about women's basketball. That's why I'm a Storm fan.
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qua Jul 22, 2009 10:07 am

Storm All-Star Lauren Jackson set to return

Well, Los Angeles fans probably can kiss their hopes of having F Candace Parker in the All-Star game good-bye. Or pray that since Sparks C Lisa Leslie didn't travel with the team for Wednesday's game due to a right knee injury , that Parker can take Leslie's place. Because Storm PF Lauren Jackson said she will play on Wednesday and by doing so she'll have to play in the All-Star game on Saturday.

Jackson is excited about receiving the third-most votes in fan balloting to make her seventh All-Star appearance. But she's concerned about her strained left Achilles, which she injured in a loss to Detroit last week.

The Australian native has a second doctor's appointment on Thursday in Seattle and will travel to the All-Star game on Friday. Jackson, and fellow All-Stars F Swin Cash, and PG Sue Bird will rejoin the Storm in San Antonio for the second half of the season, after playing in Connecticut.

"I'm sort of feeling better, so...," said Jackson when asked if she was being forced to make the trip for the All-Star game. She's able to run and jump now.

On Saturday, Jackson, 28, was against playing in the game because of the likelihood of swelling in the foot and re-injury. She wanted to rest to focus on the Storm season, where Seattle (10-6) is currently second in the Western Conference. Yet, Jackson did want to participate in the game, the experience will just be different.

"Being injured, it sort of dampens everything because you obviously want to be over there to compete and have fun," said Jackson, the Storm's leading scorer (18.9). "Being injured makes it kind of suck. You don't get to go on the court and you don't get to enjoy all the fun stuff.

"For me, it's a matter of getting fit and healthy for tomorrow's game and then having to face the All-Star game when I come to it. Honestly, planning ahead for me -- I don't plan. I'm nothing when I plan, so, it's day-by-day."

Taking Monday off, the Storm had an extended practice, including a film session, today. Jackson did not practice full-on, but coach Brian Agler said she's at about a five if rating on a scale from 1 to 10.

So far, each team has won on their home court in the LA series. Seattle won the opening matchup 69-67 at KeyArena, but folded in LA in losing 82-55. The struggling Sparks (4-8 ) have had about a week to prepare for Wednesday's matchup and are 1-7 on the road this season.

"If you add Candace and Lisa, they're obviously going to be better with more depth," said Agler, whose team played LA without Parker and Leslie twice. "They are extremely talented and they've been playing good basketball. We have a lot of respect for them."
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  Belzita Ter Ago 04, 2009 2:50 pm

Já teve a comemoração oficial dos 10 anos do nosso amado Storm, + sempre é bom lembrar do nosso titulo....pq nós temos um titulo pra lembrar.... :llingu

[img]SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 51473599[/img]
[img]SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 51473603[/img][img]SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 51473600[/img]
*foto preferida*
Belzita
Belzita

Número de Mensagens : 59

Mensagem  Belzita Ter Ago 04, 2009 3:01 pm

[img]SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 51473711[/img][img]SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 51473687[/img][img]SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 51485216[/img]
Belzita
Belzita

Número de Mensagens : 59

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Ter Ago 04, 2009 3:09 pm

Belzita escreveu:[img]SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 51473711[/img][img]SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 51473687[/img][img]SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 51485216[/img]

eu queri aser essa taça
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Ter Ago 04, 2009 3:32 pm

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 Wnbaajackson200
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Ter Ago 04, 2009 3:39 pm

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 Jackson0710wideweb430x1
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Ter Ago 04, 2009 3:40 pm

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 299774365c1814bf243
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  Henrique Qua Ago 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Storm F Katie Gearlds out with right knee injury, won't travel to LA. Said it happened on fall during second half of Phoenix loss. Looks bad.

Katie Geralds fora do próximo jogo!
Henrique
Henrique

Masculino Número de Mensagens : 1429

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=1166109478&ref

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Ago 06, 2009 10:13 am

Henrique escreveu:Storm F Katie Gearlds out with right knee injury, won't travel to LA. Said it happened on fall during second half of Phoenix loss. Looks bad.

Katie Geralds fora do próximo jogo!

uma pena ela ter machucado =\

EBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
tomara q o tratamento demore um pouco, pois assim ela pode ficar 100%
asuhausahsuahsaushasuahsuashaushasuahs
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Ago 06, 2009 10:27 am

Storm Seeking Improved Bench Play Without Gearlds

The Seattle Storm will be without Katie Gearlds for the next 4-6 weeks after the reserve wing tore the posterior cruciate ligament in her left knee during the first quarter of last night's overtime loss to the Phoenix Mercury.

Gearlds landed awkwardly on her left leg while trying to drive the baseline shortly after entering the game. She continued playing briefly before coming out, and did not travel with the Storm for tomorrow's game in Los Angeles (7:30 p.m., 1150-AM KKNW, LiveAccess). Examination revealed that Gearlds had torn the PCL, one of the four major ligaments in the knee.

This will be the first time in Gearlds' three-year WNBA career that she has missed a game due to injury, having played all 34 games a year ago and all 20 this season (she did not play in one game due to coach's decision during her rookie campaign).

With Gearlds sidelined, the Storm must attempt to get more production from reserves without its top shooter off the bench. Gearlds had hit a career-best 40.4 percent of her three-point attempts this season.

Already, Storm Head Coach Brian Agler was looking for ways to get his reserves more involved after they combined for just two points and one rebound in last night's game, when it appeared fatigue could have been a factor in overtime for the five Storm starters, who played over 40 minutes and the entire fourth quarter and overtime.

"Could have," said Agler after the game, "but when we made that run to get back, it's hard to substitute when a group plays that hard to get back in the game. We can sit here and say that group played big minutes, which they did, but if we win the game then everybody's happy. We sit back and we lose it, we can second-guess everything. I will say this: We're going to have to get more out of our 6,7,8,9 people."

Gearlds had been one of three reserves who is a regular part of Agler's rotation, along with guard Shannon Johnson and center Janell Burse. All three have seen their playing time fluctuate because of matchups, performance and the fact that the Storm's starters have played so well that Agler has had a tough time taking them off the court.

"It starts with time, and I control that," he said, explaining how the bench can do more for the Storm. "Productivity starts with a combination of everybody working together. Then you have to play against matchups, so you go from there."

While the Storm's reserves have generally been effective when they've gotten the chance, the challenge has been doing enough to keep the Storm's starters off the floor for extended stretches. Sue Bird, Swin Cash and Lauren Jackson were All-Stars, yet no one on the roster has been hotter over the last few weeks than Camille Little and Tanisha Wright, who recorded season and career highs in scoring respectively against the Mercury. That won't stop Agler from trying to find more balance in his rotation.

"In reflection on last night's game," said Agler, "we definitely thought a lot about that."

With Gearlds sidelined, Johnson figures to take on more minutes as the primary backup at all three perimeter positions (with Wright likely sliding to small forward when Cash is off the floor). Little could also slide to small forward at times, opening up more minutes up front. Tomorrow will be a favorable matchup for Burse, whose playing time often depends on whether opposing teams use pure post players off the bench or more versatile ones who require the Storm to match up small. Sparks center Lisa Leslie returned yesterday, giving Los Angeles more size in the middle.

Tuesday's game continued an incredible run of tight finishes for the Storm. Dating back to July 12, the Storm's last eight games have been decided in the fourth quarter. Three have gone to overtime, and four more have had final margins of five points or fewer. Previously, just one Storm game all year had been so close. Such is life in this year's WNBA; last night's game was the 14th overtime affair of the season, as compared to 16 throughout the 2008 schedule.

"Obviously physically, it just logs minutes on your legs," said Agler of playing all the close and especially overtime games. There's no question about that. We've got good athletes, though, and they've got time to recover. It could affect you in back-to-back situations more so.

"Mentally, I think a lot depends upon the outcome of the game. If you win, you're on a high. If you don't, you sit back and analyze everything you went through. I think the best process is to really sit back and evaluate it in reality depending upon what really happened. Every game, no matter if you win or lose, you do some really good things and you do some things you need to improve on. You get to that point and try to make those improvements."

Right now, that means trying to get more production from the bench, a task the Storm will seek to accomplish without Gearlds.
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 Empty Seattle Storm Season Ticket Holder Party September 9, 2009

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Set 10, 2009 5:39 pm

Mais um encontro entre fãs e jogadoras!
E eu novamente queria estar lá!

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 3905441341_e39e0f254f_b
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Set 10, 2009 5:53 pm

LooLkita escreveu:Mais um encontro entre fãs e jogadoras!
E eu novamente queria estar lá!

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 3905441341_e39e0f254f_b

se a Lauren colocar a mao assim na minha perna, eu encaro como um pedido de casamento
asuhasuahsuashaushasuahsuashausas
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Qui Set 10, 2009 5:55 pm

SEATTLE STORM! - Página 4 3905444051_20b042b2f5_b

minha sogra
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  LarissinhA Qui Set 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Putz...vendo essas fotos dá mesmo muita vontade de ter ido lá!
Elas parecem tão simpáticas e atenciosas!
Agora vamos combinar que as jogadoras tão precisando de um personal stylist! A Ashley Walker tá vestindo uma toalha de piquenique e o visual mano da Shannon Jhonson não dá meeeeeermo!
LarissinhA
LarissinhA

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 1486

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Sex Set 11, 2009 6:32 am

LarissinhA escreveu:Putz...vendo essas fotos dá mesmo muita vontade de ter ido lá!
Elas parecem tão simpáticas e atenciosas!
Agora vamos combinar que as jogadoras tão precisando de um personal stylist! A Ashley Walker tá vestindo uma toalha de piquenique e o visual mano da Shannon Jhonson não dá meeeeeermo!

lindo é ver a felicidade da Luren qdo anunciaram q a mamis dela tava la no evento....sorriso enormeeeeeeeeee
e esse nada discreto anel da Lauren.... será de compromisso?
Twisted Evil
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  i.love.LJ.e.ervilha Sex Set 11, 2009 6:40 am

Vote vc tb no Stormy Awards....
a Bird devia ser atriz de humor
asaushasuahsuashaushaushaushasuahsuahsuahsuahsas

Stormy Awards
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha
i.love.LJ.e.ervilha

Mensagem  Elis Bird Ter Set 15, 2009 1:17 am

LooLkita escreveu:Vote vc tb no Stormy Awards....
a Bird devia ser atriz de humor
asaushasuahsuashaushaushaushasuahsuahsuahsuahsas

Stormy Awards

a Bird pode ser qualquer coisa, ela é boa em tudo, ou melhor, quase tudo, só não é boa em ser ruim Laughing

BIRDzinha :aah
Elis Bird
Elis Bird

Feminino Número de Mensagens : 202

http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile.aspx?uid=137354197106380107

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Página 4 de 5 Anterior  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Seguinte

Ir para o topo